Monday 3 November 2008.

I just updated my blog and now, I'm updating this one, can you spell jablaitastic for me? JABLAITASTIC! man.

so what does this jabber have to say? I say that...

being single is fun because:
1. I do whatever I like without being scared of silly jealousy and boyfriend issues
2. I can listen to songs and have a million guys to picture instead of just one
3. My 'I love you' is unlimited ;)
4. I have my money all to myself
5. I don't have the responsibility to always be there for someone, I bet it gets tiring no?
6. I am always available for my friends and our ritual hangouts
7. I don't have to worry about the uncertainties of the male chipmunk brain (no fence boys)
8. I am not bind by a short leash or chain therefore I am free as a bird

being single is not fun because:
1. Having someone get jealous actually makes you smile
2. Music sounds so much better when directed to one person
3. 'I love you' has more meaning than you can ever imagine
4. Sharing makes all the memories so much better
5. Being there for each other helps get you through the day
6. He suddenly becomes your bestfriend and it's nice when he gets along with your friends
7. Having him tell you what's on his mind gives you comfort that he actually trusts you
8. What's so great about being free as a bird when you have no one to fly with?

please don't take all this seriously,
we kid we kid, ya dig?
:)

{ 7:42 pm }



Bloggers
We call ourselves LnF which is short for Lovers and Friends :) for a long time.
& we're not your average group of friends :)

Speak Up

Our Tune

Lovers
Eric
Hakim
Ian
Izzah
Izzy
Peah
Rab & Zul
Ziqah

Friends
Sarah
Silah
PU1 Saja
UIC

Archive