Monday 3 November 2008.

7 THINGS.

7 things I hate about you:

1. You have that cute plus bad-boy face going on, which turns me on every time. I can't stand being turned on all the time you know!

2. When I try to talk to you, all you just do is stare at me and smile.

3. We rarely see each other which bugs me a whole lot!

4. You have that weird and eccentric sense of fashion, which sometimes work, otherwise it doesn't.

5. You are always so busy and surrounded by girls, and you don't have enough time for me!

6. You are imperfectly perfect. Fark you.

And the 7th thing I hate about you..

You don't really EXIST so fark you. For not existing.

HAHAHA. Saja waaahhh. I just read Rab's recent post about the things she hates about K, so akupun mau jua buat lah. But I'm only doing this for the purpose of entertaining you all ;)

Oh and before you think I'm super jablai and weird and sad and loser-ish, the things mentioned above is based on GD. NOT BASED ON AN IMAGINARY BOYFRIEND okay! Hahahah plis lah! I am not THAT sad!

Okay. Dassall. I think I'm supposed to be studying Physics now *puts on glasses*

This could've been us.. HAHA whatever zy! Tidur saja wah..

A piu tarde pedros!

Much love and fat,
izzyGD :))

Smiley nya mcm double chin! Hahaha.

{ 6:34 pm }



Bloggers
We call ourselves LnF which is short for Lovers and Friends :) for a long time.
& we're not your average group of friends :)

Speak Up

Our Tune

Lovers
Eric
Hakim
Ian
Izzah
Izzy
Peah
Rab & Zul
Ziqah

Friends
Sarah
Silah
PU1 Saja
UIC

Archive